Prerequisites – You must hold a current, valid license in medical practice (MD, DO, FNP, DC, DPT, FNP, OT, AT, OTA, PTA, RN, or mental health professionals like LCSW). No prior knowledge in yoga, Lifestyle Medicine, or Functional Medicine is needed.
- Modules 1-4 (20 CE)
- Electives – These will be rolled out throughout the 2020 calendar year and feature various subject matter experts in MTY. These can be taken by any healthcare provider.
Onsite Requisites –
- Module 5 (27 CE) – Level I Certification
- Module 6 (28 CE) – Level II Certification
- Module 7 (38 CE) – Level III Certification
- Level I Certification – Modules 1-5, passage of Mid-Term & Oral Practical
- Level II Certification – Modules 1-6, passage of Essay Assignment & completion of Journal
- Level III Certification – Modules 1-7, passage of Exit Exam, completion of CCC (Case Community Competency) project
Please don’t hesitate to email our Director of Student Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org.