This course guides the clinician on a journey towards understanding how to begin facilitating change in patient outcomes and their own quality of life through the use of music and sound as medicine.
- Compare cultural systems of medicine and their approach to using sound and music as medicine.
- List the musical elements requires for mind-body systemic intervention.
- Cite evidence-based systemic mechanisms for music and sound capacity to improve health and well-being.
- List the evidence-based guidelines for using music as therapy.
- Identify how vocal quality effects mind/body psychophysiology.