The Foundations course will take place in Wilmington, NC through the following dates: May 31-June 2, 2019; July 12-14, 2019; August 2-4, 2019.
The Special Populations course will take place in Wilmington, NC over the following dates: September 6-8, 2019; October 4-6, 2019; November 8-10, 2019.
LWYnH Program Objectives
- Demonstrate a trauma-sensitive yoga instruction skillset.
- Recognize the indications for appropriate use of touch in yoga instruction.
- Implement teaching methodology suitable for working with healthcare providers to use yoga in healthcare settings.
- Critically analyze the implications of the science of functional and integrative medicine on yoga lifestyle instruction.
- Apply the 10 precepts of safe yoga instruction and practice.
Please Note: In order to register for this course you must agree to all Terms & Conditions (link opens in a new window), which includes course cancellation and refund policy.