Polishing Your Personal Practice
This week-long retreat is designed to help the PYT practitioner graduate dive deeper into his or her personal practice. Our intent is to provide the environment for the practitioner and healer to integrate what they have learned Module 1-15 (and to care for themselves). Participants will have an opportunity to practice and play on the mat as well as reinforce their skills. Classes will be led by Ginger and\or another PYT graduate who has advanced knowledge in one or more of the following areas: movement, meditation, mudras, breath work, philosophy or sound. Field trips to one or more majestical spots on Emerald Isle will also be offered for those that are interested.
Register before December 25th and get $100 off!!
6:30 - 7 guided meditation
12:30-1:30 Catered lunch
(Field trip on designated days)
7:30-8:30 Philosophy (or other topic)
8:30-9 Restorative yoga (on select evenings)
Cost of $1790 to $1990 includes:
- Room and board at the Big Pink Beach house
- A la carte breakfast, and two catered meals daily (lunch and dinner)
- Access to paddle boards, cruiser bikes & kayak rental will be available for rental if desired
- Day trip excursion to Shackleford Banks (pending good weather)
- Day trip excursion to Labyrinth (pending good weather)
- Module instruction with room for journaling, afternoon and some day excursions. Class time will total no more than 4-6 hours daily to allow for self-care (access to booking massages and other soft tissue work will be made available to BOOK AHEAD OF TIME), solitude, and field trips.
Not included: ground transport to/from airport (but a shuttle will be scheduled), alcoholic beverages, extra food or snacks outside of catered meals.